[/font]
8.21 Chaotic Weapons (Chaotic Lord Base)

Note 1: A blade is a 1-Handed Edged weapon or a 2-Handed Edged weapon (e.g., 2-Handed Sword, battle-axe, halberd,
etc.): A GM may wish to extend this list to cover all weapons.

Note 2: Only one spell from this list may be active on a given blade.

Note 3: A GM may wish to restrict the use of certain spells on this list. He may also wish to allow these spells to
be used only on non-magic weapons.

___________________________Area Of Effect Duration Range
1--Chaotic Strike I________1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
2--Lesser Skeletal Strike__1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
3--Lesser Poison Strike____1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
4--Chaotic Strike II_______1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
5--Vamperic Strike I_______1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
9--Chaotic Strike III______1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
10-Greater Poison Strike___1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
14-Life Force Drain I______1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
15-Lesser Serpents Strike__1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
19-Channeling Strike_______1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
20-Chaotic Strike V________1 blade_________1 rnd/lvl__touch
target receives an "A" Physical Alteration critical in addition to the normal critical.

2--Lesser Skeletal Strike (F) As Chaotic Strike I except an additional "A" impact critical is delivered.

3--Lesser Poison Strike (F) Allows the caster to make a blade poisonous. When the blade delivers its next
critical strike that gives "hits/rnd", the target must resist the poison. The poison affects one of the
target's temporary stats: reducing that stat by 1 point/round until the total reduction reaches 1 point/1%
failure or until the poison is neutralized. If the stat is reduced to zero, the target is dead. Roll
1D10 to determine which stat the poison affects: 1) CO, 2) SD, 3) AG, 4) ME, 5) RE, 6) ST, 7) QU, 8) PR,
9) IN, 10) EM.

4--Chaotic Strike II (F) As Chaotic Strike I, except the critical is a "B" Physical Alteration critical.

5--Vamperic Strike I (F) As Lesser Poison Strike except the target takes 1D10 concussion hits each round as
long as the target is within 100' of the blade. In order to stay within this range the blade will drag
itself towards the target at 10'/rnd. Any target killed by a Vamperic Strike weapon has a 1%/lvl chance
of becoming a Vampire.

6--Skeletal Strike (F) As Lesser Skeletal Strike except the critical is a "C" impact critical.

7--Poison Strike (F) As Lesser Poison Strike except two temporary stats are reduced at the same time. If
a stat is rolled twice, then that stat is reduced by 2 every round.

8--Vamperic Strike II (F) As Vamperic Strike I except that the "draining range" is 300' and the weapon's
movement is increased to 25'/rnd. The chance of becoming a Vampire increases to 2%/lvl.

9--Chaotic Strike III (F) As Chaotic Strike I except the critical is a "C" Physical Alteration critical.

10-Greater Poison Strike (F) As Lesser Poison Strike except 3 temporary stats are reduced at the same time.
If a stat is rolled twice, then stat loses 2 points/rnd: and if the stat is rolled three times then stat
loses 3 points/rnd.

11-Vamperic Strike III (F) As Vamperic Strike I except the "draining range" is 500' and the weapon's movement
is increased to 50'/rnd. The chance of becoming a vampire increases to %3/lvl.

12-Greater Skeletal Strike (F) As Lesser Skeletal Strike except the critical is a "E" impact critical.

13-Chaotic Strike IV (F) As Chaotic Strike I except the critical is a "D" Physical Alteration critical.

14-Life Force Drain I (F) As Vamperic Strike I except that it drains "Life Essence" at a rate of
1 point/round. The chance of becoming a Vampire increases to 4%/level.

15-Lesser Serpents Strike (F) When the blade delivers its next critical strike, the wounds may not be healed
through normal means: bleeding will not stop, concussion hits will not heal, broken bones will not set and
mend, etc. Herbs and magic will heal such a wound.

16-Life Force Drain II (F) As Life Force Drain I except the drain is 2 points/round. The chance of becoming
a Vampire increases to 5%/lvl.

17-Essence Strike (F) When the blade delivers its next critical strike, the target will lose all Essence
PPs for 24 hours. Hybrid spell users with Essence as one of their realms lose half of their PPs and may
not cast Essence spells for 24 hours.

18-Mentalism Strike (F) When the blade delivers its next critical strike, the target will lose all Mentalism
PPs for 24 hours. Hybrid spell users with Mentalism as one of their realms lose half of their PPs and may
not cast Mentalism spells for 24 hours.

19-Channeling Strike (F) When the blade delivers its next critical strike, the target will lose all
Channeling PPs for 24 hours. Hybrid spell users with Channeling as one of their realms lose half of their
PPs and may not cast Channeling spells for 24 hours.

20-Chaotic Strike V (F) As Chaotic Strike I except the critical is a "D" Physical Alteration critical.

25-Serpents Strike (F) As Lesser Serpents Strike except only magic will cure this wound. Herbs and normal
healing have no effect.

30-Life Force Drain III (F) As Life Force Drain I except the drain is 3 points/round. The chance of becoming
a Vampire increases to 6%/lvl.

50-Greater Serpents Strike (F) As Lesser Serpents Strike except there is no known cure.

Edited by Bart (01/06/09 07:54 AM)
Edit Reason: I'm picky