Back around the time of CMS races were expanded drastically and non-standard races were removed or remodeled - for instance, vulfen and gerudan lost their 'paw' limbs and reverted to 'hand' and 'foot' limbs. Thranx lost their 'claw' limbs and had them replaced with hands. Ents, whose entire body was completely out of line, were removed as 'limb' limbs on trees were silly anyway.

More recently a bug report was filed stating that non-standard limbs precluded the use of some pieces of equipment completely. This was (in part) the reason for the removal of non-standard racial limbs. I believe I have the skill to recode this such that non-standard limbs could be defined and strange races with claws and paws could exist in the Shadowlands again.

I am interested in player views of this. It's obviously very low priority, but would it be fun to have gerudan who could choose to be more human than feline, or more feline than human? Would a bug-like thranx 'feel' more fun if it had claws or pincers instead of hands?