I was thinking(not good) of some guildmasters in the pass on the mud that did some documentation for the guild they controlled. Would it be good to have some kind of journal that would be done by the guild master or put some words of wisdom into documentation form for younger would be guild masters to be able to read?
I know it is a long and hard road to be a guildmaster but it would be great if we had some history of there ocomplishments that have done for the mud or the guild they are apart of.

And it would be the job of the Guildmaster to submit changes to the documentation to reflect current ways of doing things for the guild(class) they are in charge of.

I know we have some kind of library, but it would be cool to have books that can be copied that have information about players and what they have done or stories. I love the Garkin cronicals that were done a while ago, but they don't have to be that way. it could be other documents about events and or ways to do things better and or faster.

just thinking