Hello Fellow Mudders,
Just going to give you a little information on why I haven’t been around much for the past month or so.
I am in the process of divorcing my wife of almost 18years. She has a new boyfriend that is richer and has more chemistry than I could ever have. So me and my two boys (13&9) will be the new family and she is just running away with the new love of hers.
So I am sorry for not informing you before this time and having been away dealing with this. The Team we have here at DarkeMUD is a great team and we are continuing to do what is best for the mud and the playability of the mud.
Again I am continuing to be a part of the mud and will be more involved after the final papers are signed by the courts. Plus my boys would love to mud as well, since it was she that didn’t like them mudding or me.
I will let you know when it is done and will be letting the two boys slowly learn programming and stuff as any player would, from the ground up.
p.s. my soon to be ex-wife told me she hasn’t loved me since the beginning, and I had this movie shot about big business, with Michel j fox. About how it was all Business and nothing else. And he said, you’re good at your job.
Anyway enough ranting. And back to mudding!
MacTORG