CerberusAdministrator
(addict)
11/29/07 12:51 PM
Bless Weapon

Risla has chosen a very few of us to imbue weapons with her blessings, and this gift is not given lightly. As a high ranking member of the Clerics of Risla, I feel comfortable stating that there are currently no guild-wide policies regarding the use of Bless Weapon.

That being said, my personal stance on the subject of who receives Risla's aid is based entirely on the disposition of he who asks. If you are visually indistinguishable from the common rabble found milling about our lands I will be unlikely to assist you in any way. If you do wish for your weapon or another's to be blessed, it would be wise to contemplate for a time to what end you wish Risla's aid.

It is common knowledge that Risla is the goddess of Life and Death, so if you do not know even this, you should expect not to garner my aid in Risla's blessings. Make any small effort to describe why Risla's blessings are important to me and expect to have my assistance, free of charge.

There will be exceptions made, of course.

carmy
(member)
11/29/07 04:21 PM
Re: Bless Weapon

Heh, unholy it is then! \:\)

Muod
(member)
11/29/07 06:38 PM
Re: Bless Weapon

do both, that is what i would do, use as many tools to gain as much power as one can. anyway one can.