MacTORGAdministrator
(enthusiast)
02/18/08 01:41 PM
store front for web page

have an idea about figuring out a darke icon that we can use to put on shirts and or mugs and what not. but something to get a store front going.

plus maybe putting on some map art work that i do for darkemud maps.

I do have some cool maps that I have done before but they are not on the darke system but old RolePlaying things I did a while ago. but I am willing to do some professional maps of areas on darke that can be sold. just looking to get things going to help out with prizes for players and or area prizes.

let me know what you think

Thanks

CerberusAdministrator
(addict)
02/18/08 02:17 PM
Re: store front for web page

Sounds like a business model in the making. Maybe a booth at DragonCon or GenCon in a few years? heh

MacTORGAdministrator
(enthusiast)
02/21/08 10:17 AM

Hehe, never been to any of those places before, all read about it. but some creative advertizing would be in hand to do any promotions for darke.

have some sources on the web. and maybe get a generic flyer that we can put on dorm info boards at colleges.

Madoc
(newbie)
03/25/08 03:49 PM

I still want a full color poster of the world map, I and I think a lot of the playerbase would pay for that \:\)

CerberusAdministrator
(addict)
03/25/08 05:07 PM

I'd wear t-shirts with the map, login info, and a tag line...

MacTORGAdministrator
(enthusiast)
10/01/08 12:02 PM

I think I found a cool store front that works with paypal. it is zencart

what do you guys think?

do a goodle search on it.

sabu
(journeyman)
08/02/12 06:29 PM

I would contribute to that. Love shirts and all. Been playing this game for a long time, be nice to show it some love back.