8.23 Chaotic Armor (Chaotic Lord Base)

Note 1: When a Chaotic Lord "learns" spells from this list, they are normally "taught" only the next higher
Chaotic Armor#, Control Chaotic Armor#, and Master Chaotic Armor# spells. Thus, instead of learning the
list with normal B, D, and E picks, a GM may wish to require seperate picks for each set of "#" spells (e.g.,
1st pick is for the spells at 1st, 2nd, and 7th level, 2nd pick is for the 5th, 6th, and 11th, 3rd pick is
for 9th, 10th, and 15th, etc.).

Note 2: It is possible to use a Control Chaotic Armor# spell to control at range someone else's Chaotic
Armor with a number less than "#". (e.g., a Chaotic Lord who has taken utilization of Chaotic Armor II,
can have his Chaotic Armor controlled by his "master" who would/could use Control Chaotic Armor III, IV, V,
or VI)

Note 3: When taking Physical Alteration Criticals, the Chaotic Lord continues to take them at a rate of 1 per
round until the percentage of change equals or exceeds 100%.

EXAMPLE: A Chaotic Lord begins the transformation rite, he rolls a 06 on the "A" severity column which yields
nothing: next round he rolls a 67 which yields neck strike, 90% change, target is stunned next round, fights
at -10, +6 hits. The Chaotic Lord must roll again next round and rolls an 83 which yields a side wound, a
100% change, foe is stunned for 2 rounds, add +20 to your next action, +9 hits. The Chaotic Lord has
successfully made the transformation 90% + 100% = 190% and may stop rolling "A" criticals. The Chaotic Lord
is still stunned for two rounds: the Demon being bound has a +20 for it's next action: the Chaotic Lord has a
neck wound of 6 hits and a side wound of 9 hits. Each round that the Chaotic Lord takes an "A" critical, he
also suffers 1D10 hits (see spell #1 on this list) which in this example, yields 20 points. In addition, the
Chaotic Lord was also required to take 1D10 damage for 4 additional rounds after taking "A" criticals yielding
23 hits: for a hit total of 58.

Note 4: When a Chaotic Lord increases the number of his Chaotic Armor, they shed the old, lower numbered armor
and "put on" the new, higher numbered armor. To shed the old armor, reverse the process of initially getting
the armor. After optional rest and healing, the process of "putting on" the new armour can be started. This
can be very dangerous! Once stripped of Chaotic Armor, all benefits from it are lost. Once the Demon has been
released, it travels back to its home plane where it must remain for 1 day for every day that it was on this
plane.

_________________________________Area Of Effect__Duration__Range
1--Chaotic Armor I_______________1 target________P_________10'
2--Control Chaotic Armour I*_____C. Armor________24 hrs____10'
3--
4--
5--Chaotic Armor II______________1 target________P_________10'
9--Chaotic Armor III_____________1 target________P_________10'
10-Control Chaotic Armor III*____C. Armor________24 hrs____10'
14-Control Chaotic Armor IV*_____C. Armor________24 hrs____10'
15-Master Chaotic Armor III*_____C. Armor________P_________10'
19-
20-Master Chaotic Armor IV*______C. Armor________P_________10'

1--Chaotic Armor I (FM) Allows the caster to bind a type I Demon into the target's skin and thus transform it into
a suit of sentient armor. The armor is actually the type I Demon "bonded" to the outer skin of the target. The
transformation requires that a culmulative 100% or better result be obtained by rolling on the "A" column of the
Physical Alteration Critical Strike Table found in Section 12.0. Each round until a cumulative 100% change has
been obtained, the target suffers the results of an "A" Physical Alteration critical AND 1D10 concussion hits.
He also receives 1D10 hits each round for 1D10 rounds after the transformation is completed. If the target survives
this process, his skin is transformed into a hardened, mobile, extremely flexible layer of living armor. The Demon
gives to the target the following benefits: AT 3, +20 to DB, an additional 35 hits, a +10 movement bonus or a base
movement rate of 90', +20 to initiative determinants, and one random trait from the Chaotic Table that follows this
spell list. If the Demon is not Controlled or Mastered: the wearer may make a "hard" maneuver roll (modified level
and by average bonuses for ST and SD) to control his own body each and every round. If the result (not the roll)
is "70" or higher, the wearer may function normally. If the result is "40-60", the wearer is paralyzed. If the
wearer does not attempt control or if his result is "30" or less, the Demon will attack the closest living creature.
Demon has an IQ of 7-25 (i.e., a ME and RE average for the GM to use for determining the "cleverness" of its
actions).

2--Control Chaotic Armor I (FM*) Allows the caster to totally control a type I Demon (the chance of non-control is
2%).

5--Chaotic Armor II (FM) As Chaotic Armor I except a type II Demon is bonded, and the target benefits are as follows:
AT 4, +30 to DB, an additional 60 hits, a +10 movement bonus or a base movement rate of 110' (may not fast sprint or
dash), +30 to initiative determinants, and one random trait from the random Chaotic Table. During the bonding
process, the target uses the "B" column on the Physical Alteration Critical Strike Table: AND takes 2D10 hits when
required instead of 1D10 AND takes hits for 2D10 rounds after bonding. It is a "very hard" maneuver for the wearer
to control his body if the Demon is not Controlled or Mastered. Demon has an IQ of 13-40 (ME and RE averaged).

6--Control Chaotic Armor II (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor I except controls type II Demon and chance of non-control
is 4%.

7--Master Chaotic Armor I (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor I except control is permanent.

9--Chaotic Armor III (FM) As Chaotic Armor I except a type III Demon is bonded, and the target benefits are as
follows: AT4, +50 to DB, an additional 90 hits, a +20 movement bonus or a base movement rate of 130' (may not dash),
+50 to initiative determinants, and one random trait from the random Chaotic Table. During the bonding process, the
target uses the "C" column on the Physical Alteration Critical Strike Table: AND takes 3D10 hits when required
instead of 1D10 AND takes the hits for 3D10 rounds after bonding. It is an "extremely hard" maneuver for the wearer
to control his body if the Demon is not Controlled or Mastered. Demon has an IQ of 23-50 (ME and RE averaged).

10-Control Chaotic Armor III (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor I except controls type III Demon and chance of
non-control is 6%.

11-Master Chaotic Armor II (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor II except control is permanent.

13-Chaotic Armor IV (FM) As Chaotic Armor I except a type IV Demon is bonded, and the target benefits are as follows:
AT4, +60 to DB, an additional 120 hits, a +40 movement bonus or a base movement rate of 160', +60 to initiative
determinants, and one random trait from the random Chaotic Table. During the bonding process, the target uses the
"D" column on the Physical Alteration Critical Strike Table: AND takes 4D10 hits when required instead of 1D10 AND
takes the hits for 4D10 rounds after bonding. It is a "sheer folly" manuever for the wearer to control his body if
the Demon is not Controlled or Mastered. Demon has an IQ of 60-86 (ME and RE averaged).

14-Control Chaotic Armor IV (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor I except controls type IV Demon and chance of non-control
is 8%.

15-Master Chaotic Armor III (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor III except control is permanent.

17-Chaotic Armor V (FM) As Chaotic Armor I except a type V Demon is bonded, and the target benefits are as followS:
AT11, +50 to DB, an additional 300 hits, a +20 movement bonus or a base movement rate of 100' (may not dash), +50 to
initiative determinants, and one random trait from the random Chaotic Table. During the bonding process, the target
uses the "E" column on the Physical Alteration Critical Strike Table: AND takes 5D10 hits when required instead of
1D10 AND take the hits for 5D10 rounds after bonding. It is an "absurd" maneuver for the wearer to control his body
if the Demon is not Controlled or Mastered. If the Demon wins control during a round, the Demon will attempt to
dominate other living creatures until they comply with the Demon's desire or they are destroyed. Demon has an IQ
of 80-98 (ME and RE averaged).

18-Control Chaotic Armor V (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor I except controls type V Demon and chance of non-control
is 10%.

20-Master Chaotic Armor IV (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor IV except control is permanent.

25-Chaotic Armor VI (FM) As Chaotic Armor I except a type VI Demon is bonded, and the target benefits are as follows:
AT12, +60 to DB, an additional 250 hits, a +50 movement bonus or a base movement rate of 150', +60 to initiative
determinants, and one random trait from the random Chaotic Table. During the bonding process, the target uses the "E"
column on the Physical Alteration Critical Strike Table AND takes 6D10 hits when required instead of 1D10 AND take
the hits for 6D10 rounds after bonding. It is an "absurd" maneuver for the wearer to control his body if the Demon
is not Controlled or Mastered. Demon has an IQ of 35-65 (ME and RE averaged).

30-Control Chaotic Armor VI (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor I except controls type VI Demon and chance of non-control
is 12%.

50-Master Chaotic Armor V (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor V except control is permanent.

70-Master Chaotic Armor VI (FM*) As Control Chaotic Armor VI except control is permanent.

Personal notes: Chaotic Armor IV, V, and VI all state a type III Demon is bonded. This really didn't make much sense
to me, especially since Control/Master Chaotic Armor IV, V, VI all make references to type IV, V, and VI Demons.
Because of this, I have changed the above spells to reflect that, and will keep it that way unless I find this to be
inaccurate. Also, just something amusing, look at how FAST these guys are, bound up. With Chaotic Armor VI you have
a base movement rate of 150' with no restrictions to fast sprint or dash??? It is also interesting that the Type VI
Demon does not share the Type V Demon's desire to control or destroy everything around it. Either it was left out by
mistake or it is a different kind of Demon. Also, the Chaotic Armors seem to get better and better until IV, V looks
worse except AT4 becomes AT11, the hits go way up, then at VI, you have AT12 instead of AT11, +10 more to DB, 50 less
hits, 50' faster movement rate with no dash or fast sprint restrictions. AT is Armor Type.