Well this is a little odd, and I wasn't sure where to put it exactly but I suppose here is as good as any.

I logged on about a week ago to discover that my boots had been replaced with some random iron ones. Assuming that I had simply lost mine somewhere and accidentally replaced them with a pair on the ground, I thought nothing of it.

The next night, however, I logged on to find all of my armor missing, including my backpack and weapons except for those same iron boots. I dropped the boots, and since there were no immortals on, logged out for the night.

The next day: Surprise! the boots were back. Feeling frustrated I logged off again. Anyway, this whole ordeal was a week or so ago, and tonight I decided to log in again.

To my continuing confusion, the random iron boots had instead been replaced with random runed, forted, marked, innic boots. So, my question is three fold: What in the world is going on with my character, who's boots do I have and how did I get them, and most importantly is there any chance I could get my lost gear back?

(I asked Cerberus about this briefly and he said he couldn't find any log of my armor)

Thanks, -Xsi