I'm not getting antsy at all. And my comments may seem insulting because I simply don't think you ahve any grasp of this game.

When you can sit here and tell me that quicker hiatus will devalue currency and labor, in a game where mcgrail has absolutely no value and people are paying 1 million mcgrail for suits of armour (not even complete suits mind you). This tells me you have absolutely no grasp on reality of this game. It's not even an insult it's just a fact.

If lowering hiatus levels has all these effects, then by your logic the entire hiatus system should in itself be removed, as the delay time has no real bearing other than 'the time it takes' to cause all these same problems.

You can't attract new players to a mud that is logistically not viable to play. There are tons and tons of other mud solutions that new gamers will go to that they don't have to spend 6 months developing a 'network' of friends jsut so they can compete in pvp or something. I'm sorry I just don't understand any of your comments or how they apply to this mud whatsoever.

This "network" skill you seem to be talking about. How about you answer some basic questions since a logic debate is clearly not getting through to you.

Right now, who shoudl I "network" with to get weapons and weapon runes? - answer, there is no one

Why should a new player who logs in stay in this game if the above sentance is true? - answer, he won't, he'll find another mud where he can actually get a weapon to fight with that doesn't suck.

This game is entirely completely about resources and resource management. And the primary one being players. You're not going to attract new players when you can't even provide them a workable game environment, and that's what you clearly don't grasp.

Again, I coulud go on and on but it almost seems pointless when we clearly don't have the same priorities goals or any common ground to have this debate with. Let's just agree to disagree.