No. Autocrits are completely unnecessary as is. Weapons are far stronger than armour as is. If you can crit through the best armour, with enchanter shields, and elemental aegis with no effort (which, BTW, you can), that is somehow a sign that autocrits are pretty damn redundant.

"I like the idea! Gives randomness to combat, and yea, then everyone has a chance agaisnt the lvl 60 warrior."

You missed the point where you would still have to hit me, and you couldn't do that :p

And I find the idea that "everyone should have a chance!!!" absurd and stupid. No. Not everyone should have a chance. That isn't balance, it is more like the opposite. Random chaos. Balance is when roughly equal levels have a roughly equal chance of winning, if they know how to utilize their guilds equally well.

Improving the upper level game might be one thing, but I already stated the one thing that unbalances the mud the most, resist stun. What good are improvements if you are stunned from round 1 until death? And no, alabasters don't help. You get unstunned.. and then immediatly stunned again. At best, you may be able to run away thanks to one.

The solution would be to make it that when you are stunned, you aren't completely helpless. You still have a chance to parry/block/dodge/attack, but with random reduced skill. So, stunned means a reduction in the # of attacks/defensive skills that go through, like overall level/2 chance, and with some reduction in the skill (maybe affected by willpower and some other stats). That way somebody level 50 overall at least manages to get 1/4 of his attacks/parries/dodges/whatever working, and no longer is it a question of sitting there waiting for death. (No, alabasters don't help. At all.)