"First, you can't have balance at all when said 60 fighter gets to 60 in 1/10th the playing time another guild does. That's your first problem. Forget him swaggering ona bout 'being able to hit me' you can't be hit because you have gotten so much exp so ridiculouslly fast that your dodge and wield are so ridiculously high that yeah, normal guilds can't compete with that."

First of all, if you knew anything, you would know I have made points about XP gain here for a long time (There was general agreement with my points about XP gain beeing silly high for several guilds. What was done? You guessed it. XP gain was increased...). Second, what is a normal guild? Currently, there are some (several) guilds that get ridicolous XP, and some that get very little. As pointed out, there are ways to balance them, and of course they require a pwipe. But it has been stated a pwipe wont happen. When pointing out that then a new player can't catch up with the old ones etc, the answer was along the lines of "So level up and kill them". I am sadly not joking.

And yes, Gilgamesh exposes the attitude that is the biggest problem. "Don't nerf guild X, make guild Y stronger". If you aren't bright enough to see the huge logical flaw in that reasoning then yes have no business discussing balance.