I really don't think this is about like/dislike of anyone. I honestly don't know you enough to like or dislike you.

Just over the last 10 years of the mud, the same story happens over and over. Everyone ( at least 90%+ ) of the player base says the same thing as I do. I just enjoy being more vocal.

Admin always changes things that are working fine, the pbase never had an issue with and reallly we did not need. They ignore things that are issues and do not listen to the pbase.

Trust me as I have said before If I wanted to code I would, but I don't. What I don't like is admin who do nothing to help improve the quality of play in the mud, but change things cause they want to. Here are some examples:

-How many times has Combat been altered?
-NO one wanted or liked CMS
-How many times have weapons been changed .. ie taken away from guilds?
-How many times have clans been changed?
-How many times have GM stuff been altered/erased/changed?
-how many times has ingots/mines ect been removed or changed?
-potions?
-quests?
-removal of areas?
-changing of perfectly good areas?
-removal of perfectly good well coded guild stuff ie rings ect

Most of these things that have been changed by past admin and current admin, no one wanted or asked for. Now lets talk about current issues that have been on the "fixing" block for years and I mean years.
-Dragon Engines are broke
-Aggro Demons in Cl's still attack you even after controlled
-locks on weapons extremely limit the weapon
-Damage and exp per weapon type is extremely off
-npc's that are knocked down can still cast
-Stun is extremely unbalanced
-alot of spell casting guilds can't read magic being cast
-backstab is a waste and used to be a decent skill
-thieves are broke
-monks are broke
-there is no benefit at all to being a GM now
-there are no high level spells or high level skills in guilds now that people are an average of 30 levels higher than they used to be

I can go on and on, and usually do.

Don't worry, I am sure you are working hard at whatever you are wanting to and that is your perogative.

Just letting you know what direction I am coming from. Don't worry I have had the same talk with Shadowraith, Nevin, Helios, and all the other admin since the origionals and they have all told me to piss off. So your reply whatever it may be is no biggie. I am not saying this to aggrivate you, just making my suggestions.

I am sure your a great guy, or your a jerk... either way it makes no difference to me. I do appreciate you being admin, it is a thankless job, but I won't say I agree with your direction when I don't.

-Lorthag