Originally Posted By: Lorthag
-Dragon Engines are broke
Define this better, please. As far as I'm aware, dragon engines function just like every other pet, they simply suck too terribly (especially in light of their exorbitant creation costs)

-Aggro Demons in Cl's still attack you even after controlled
Things like this are what the 'bug' command is for. There is not now, nor has their been during my stint as an admin, any mention of this in the bug logs. I'll be happy to take a look at it.
-locks on weapons extremely limit the weapon
Please elaborate. I'm not likely to undertake this, but it will be on my radar if I know exactly what we're talking about.
-npc's that are knocked down can still cast
Again, the 'bug' command exists for a reason. I don't believe you're correct in this at all, however. Mobs immediately (seriously, no delay what-so-ever) stand after being knocked down, so it's much more likely that they're casting after standing up after being knocked down in the same round. Still something that needs to be looked at if it is true.
-alot of spell casting guilds can't read magic being cast
I'll happily listen to your explanation and arguments on this topic!
-thieves are broke
Broke how? Boring I can understand. One dimensional, certainly. As far as I'm aware, all of their skills function (even if not with any real enjoyability)
-monks are broke
Not my baby. Not interested in them at all, unfortunately. Especially with all the previously existing guilds that need attention and the creator of monks not taking the lead on them when he did return.
-there is no benefit at all to being a GM now
Beyond a fairly stellar piece of equipment? I'm open to listen to suggestions and have the GM symbol quest on my short 'to-do' list.
-there are no high level spells or high level skills in guilds now that people are an average of 30 levels higher than they used to be
This is worth an new topic post in my opinion.