Dragon Engines are broke- They have the same benefit if made with iron or any other ingot. The idea behind dragon engines is that they would get the crits from the ingot you used to make them.

Aggro C/L demons- Have been bugged by me back when I was a CL 10 years ago, ganelon bugged them 3 times he said and I have bugged them once.

Locks limit the weapons- Right now people have 300++ wield and only can lock something upto 223. Also if you can bind demons on top of the locks so you can get the wield upto like 250-260, when the locks wear off you can't relock them on cause the wield is showing too high.

NPCs that are knocked down can still cast- I am NOT wrong on this I have seen both demons I have summoned and the Priest in SAAK do it several times. They do not immediately stand back up, in fact Mactorg put a post that said some mobs will stay down for 2-3 rounds sometimes. The function I am talking about is that they are actually on the ground and cast a spell at you.

C/Ls and other guilds are magic users.. at a certain point they should be able to be able to read magic cast on weapons and being cast at them. The basic magic understanding that every magic guild must have to cast magic, should at some point make them able to at least check the aura of a weapon or armour and see what spell is being cast at them, even if they don't know how to cast it.
I mean before it is cast, not when or after it is cast.

Thieves are broke... Their highest level skills are very weak, and your right I probably mispoke on this... Thieves suck as a guild is a better statement \:\)

GM's have no benefit-
Back a while ago GM's could summon and trans with their amulet. That was a decent ability that was not a Stellar piece of equipment. It made some benefit of being a GM. Trust me the old GM weapons were crap anyway, any well enchanted weapon could be made better than the GM weapons

Monks- Kill the guild it is a waste of space on someones hard drive, if no one wants to take it seriously.

I love how you break things out.. I am really too lazy to do that. Thanks for the quick replies!

Lorthag