Excellent work!

I do agree about not "killing" the monk guild, but when I mentioned how horrid it is earlier you said that you wanted nothing to do with it. So rather than have somthing that is completely horrid, I just said kill it.

Summon and Trans are not that powerful when they were the GM items. The only thing A GM could do was trans himself back to his guild or Summon a member of the guild to him when he was back at the guild. That is not that powerful at all when used like that. Yes the summon trans stuff with Nighblades and AM's are very powerful. Different usage completely.

I never said the Locks on weapons was a bug. I just said it limits the game at this point.

Once again I never said you were not a great Admin. I just said that you, like other admin often put things into the system that no one really needs instead of working on fixing the current things that are broken or people have issues with.

This is my personal opinion and others may have different opinions. Most that I have talked to feel the same way.

Thanks for your attention!

Lorthag