well i would say fighters can loose S all together, I would redo fighter guild entirely and change the way they are in combat, give them new skills which could better customize a fighter, give them the ability to do body block for people but have it always work, make it a new skill. I would like to see something like weapon specialization/focus from dnd for fighters, even a cleave/great cleave skill would be great. they already have an enhance critical skill. what about combining all the other skills which arn't used much, combat awareness, drunken fighter, those type of skills into one over arching skill. it would let them be able to train it and not have to weight the price they are paying

I think the chanter runes should become LT and no need for perm rune spell, you cast a rune and say takes an hour and its perm when done. chanter shields are not needed, they can be tossed out entirely, no guild really fits to have them as is. personally i would make sure any skill/spell the crafting guild gets is a long term.

Personally i really like the idea of having the crafting guild guild. I would not move aether barrier from AMs just doesn't seem like a craft but thats my opinion. I would combine the mist type spells that elems/tinkers/necros get into one and place it to the crafting guild.