I am not currently for a pwipe. However, in support of what Kim is saying, IF there was a proper re-balancing of guilds, especially with respect to xp gain, I would see no alternative to a pwipe.

Assuming the crafter guild isn't done as originally proposed (folding in and replacing enchanters and tinkers), then there really hasn't been a change to warrant deleting everyone's characters. I'm not someone who clings desperately to characters...I've deleted Silk and Octavian. With no regrets. But I don't see the point to everyone losing characters they like *without reason*. Right now, there isn't reason, IMO.

I think a re-balancing of all the guilds at one time in a coherent way (thinking about the big picture with every change) is very necessary. Currently we have a system of fixes in isolation, which has created a somewhat haphazard collection of imbalances. The imbalances mitigate each other enough that the game is playable, but make certain aspects of the game quite unfair.

So, if that sort of big-picture re-balancing effort can be done, I'd be all for a pwipe. Without that, or other massive changes that completely change how players level, I don't think a pwipe accomplishes anything except a very short-term equalness among everyone (in an environment where equalness among individuals has never been the point or ideal).