Who's Online
0 registered and 13 anonymous users online.
Newest Members
Mog, GreenGems, Minzuki, evaker, juffsion
83 Registered Users
Top Posters
Cerberus
Charon
MacTORG
Kim
carmy
Muod
Shadowraith
Minstrel
sabu
Rancid
Recent Topics
Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1867 - 04/25/08 08:52 AM MacTORG AWOL information and why
MacTORG Administrator Offline
Keeper of the Elder Eddas
enthusiast

Loc: Oregon
Hello Fellow Mudders,
Just going to give you a little information on why I haven’t been around much for the past month or so.
I am in the process of divorcing my wife of almost 18years. She has a new boyfriend that is richer and has more chemistry than I could ever have. So me and my two boys (13&9) will be the new family and she is just running away with the new love of hers.
So I am sorry for not informing you before this time and having been away dealing with this. The Team we have here at DarkeMUD is a great team and we are continuing to do what is best for the mud and the playability of the mud.
Again I am continuing to be a part of the mud and will be more involved after the final papers are signed by the courts. Plus my boys would love to mud as well, since it was she that didn’t like them mudding or me.
I will let you know when it is done and will be letting the two boys slowly learn programming and stuff as any player would, from the ground up.
p.s. my soon to be ex-wife told me she hasn’t loved me since the beginning, and I had this movie shot about big business, with Michel j fox. About how it was all Business and nothing else. And he said, you’re good at your job.
Anyway enough ranting. And back to mudding!
MacTORG

#1872 - 04/26/08 09:15 AM Re: MacTORG AWOL information and why [Re: MacTORG]
Charon Offline
enthusiast

Loc: Toronto, ON
That's terrible news MacT.

I think it would be great if you got your boys into the DarkeMud community. If they're anything like you I'm sure they'll be warmly welcomed!

You've given us all so much over the years that I don't think you owe us anything, especially in terms of explaination for short periods of absence.

Take as much time as you need away as I'm sure you'll need time with your boys to aid each other through the period of transition. I don't think anybody will want to rush you back while you deal with your personal situation and I believe we're all here to support you in whatever way we can.

#2464 - 08/19/10 12:56 PM Re: MacTORG AWOL information and why [Re: Charon]
sabu Offline
journeyman

Loc: wisconsin
Sorry to hear that Mac, Divorce sucks and hopefully it will work out for the best for you. Thank you for the time you have put into this great place.
Page 1 of 1 1

Hop to:
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Forum Stats
83 Members
33 Forums
335 Topics
2543 Posts

Max Online: 277 @ 01/07/23 02:30 AM

Generated in 0.02 seconds in which 0.004 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.