What I have always found that was odd, is that the rate you could get money was increased, but the bank size wasn't. I would like to see the amount increased in banks and make their be bank guards, lets say 2-3 about the same level as guild guards are. Make the bank tellers be useless and once the guards are killed you would need a thief to open up lock boxes. This would add a lil more player interaction.

I would also like to see lets say players get 1 bank to access, their guild city bank. Their is a 50000 mcgrail cap on this bank. Now if players want to access other city banks, they have to pay a fee just like they would for castles and mines. Something fair but not too much like 5-10% what they had in the bank at the time. Their would also be a 50000 mcgrail cap on these banks also. So for a month it would cost 2500-5000 mcgrail to keep the money in the bank at max. Money is so easy to get, that wouldn't be to outragious an amount, since you already have 50k in 1 bank already...sheesh.

I would then limit the amount of money being able to be caried to 5000 without help being needed. Now if you needed to carry large sums of money you would need a money bag of holding(new item). These would have the same affects as bags of holding have as far as dropping off the player when they quit.