Originally Posted By: Minstrel
 Originally Posted By: Rancid
Certainly the limb sever crit table should be revamped and experience augmented appropriately. Blade spells could be added appropriately to certain guilds or the sever table could be added to existing blade spells for the appropriate guild i.e. the nightblade spell biting blade is the first to come to mind. Or new blade spell for sword mages.

A new blade spell for sword-mages for severing? You mean like Bleeding Blade

I don't mind more variety for Darke. A limb-severing crit table is rather redundant with cutting. The new crit tables could be called "aether" and "time," but they'd have to be 100% different, since those lores were insanely overpowered and most of the effects were quite stupid, conceptually.

Bleeding blade to the best of my knowledge has no severing crits in the table. I maybe totally incorrect and would like to know but the bleeding system was put in place about 5 years after the mud was created which is when the original severing crits were created.

The aether table could be simply toned down but many of the crits themselves could maintain their forum since they looked really neat. It's not that difficult to conceptualize. I wish I had the skill I would spend the time to do it they were really neat.

Something else I would like to see is some of the innate colors that could appear in combat. Similiar to the Harah Lit flashing aether had colors in the combat that really looked neat. I would love to see the SQUISH in the singing crit table colored. It stands out for a IK. Simple concept that makes combat a lot more fun and takes very little time to add the color in.

Just ideas to make Darke Mud stand out as unique and special as it is so more people who come by and see it will enjoy and bring their friends.

Edited by Rancid (04/10/08 08:21 AM)