Rebalance. Sometimes I dont know what to think about when I hear that word. Often times, when darkmud is concerned, balance means a guild gets nerfed. While this may be needed, how fun is that for the participants of that so called "overpowered" guild? I would wager they would hiatus, or take a permanent hiatus from darke. So while I agree with Kim that there are several guilds that are not effective in pvp, that doesnt mean that those few guilds that are should be reduced to nerf fooballs. Heres a novel idea: What if instead of making things weaker, the weak guilds were made stronger? I wager it would be more player friendly. I mean, how cool would it be for those "lame" lvl 50 combat people to get a new ability and those sub lvl 50 players would get something like auto-crits ( well the whole mud really, so everyone can complete with those lvl 50s)? I remember the few new spells/abilities that were awarded were met with glee rather than frustration that is rooted from the nerf style of "balance". I guess what I'm saying is that balance is needed but what is NOT needed is just weakening guilds. Give this mud some muscle and maybe people will get excited again. People are fond of advances rather than reductions.