I have said this before, and got blasted for it, but none the less I love abuse I guess.

Put flavor back in the mud. Bring back alot of the old areas that really have no reason not to be in the system. Who actually cares about the 'direction' of the mud, they were fun areas. Kill whoever destroyed ash. Instead of completely making new areas, vamp up monsters and exp in exsisting areas that are not being used.

Put the quest shop back in with temp rewards that only last like a week and go away like rings of dex, str ect and other stuff and put quests back in so people do other things besides hack and slash.

Everyone in the last 12 years keeps trying to improve the mud, and some succeed, but most fail. Admin should be evolving the mud to the higher level player base. Right now there are 2 areas that most high mortals kill in ( yes I know there is the very high mortal area behind the crypt, but it is not used that often). Keep evolving the areas currently, try to add new ones, but it would take a fraction of the time improving areas vs new ones.

Quests are fun do to and if you put a renewable reward in there I tell you people would do them. I.E. to get a ring of strenght that will last 7 calender days you need to get 40 qps which would mean you had to do 4 different quests to get a total of 40 points.

Just ideas!

Thanks

Lorthag