Thanks as always for the feedback Cerberus. I do apreciate your time and effort. One thing I did mis say was the "direction" of the mud. I ment the theme of the mud. Some of the areas that got removed went against the so called theme of the mud. I really disagree. The theme of the mud is the active system and the people in it, not the areas.

You mentioned that some areas got removed because they are copies of areas in other muds. I am pretty sure most of the muds they would of been copied from or have been stolen to are long gone. This would be the only mud where that area would be available.

The OLD ash area is in the other darkemud file that txyyxyin was in. I know you don't have the password to it, but maybe mactorg does. If he does it is an easy fix. If he don't then were just as screwed as we were.

My idea of revamping older areas, were more simply put to put tougher mobs in there or give the current mobs in there a huge boost. for example.. no one really goes to the dwarven mines. The mobs there give MUCH less exp per kill than other similar mobs do in other areas. Make them a little tougher and give them an exp boost. Same with areas like kobolds, or other areas that really do not get any count whatsoever. I know there is an area counting system that shows how many people go into a specific areas.

You and I have had the quest talk several times and your idea is a great one, I differ in opinion, but that is absolutely fine. If I really wanted to make a difference I would be admin, and I choose not to be, your admin and that means alot because coding sucks. You taking the time to do it is much appreciated!

Thanks as always!

Lorthag