As far as kims post, i would be against that. I would like to think that the purpose in using all 3 skills is to add a little diversity. I wouldn't really want cross training between magic classes.

I can understand that in the grand scheme of my last post you could get a token and pick a guild based on whatever CMS you weren't using. The argument against that is no one would want to be fighters becasue all they give is balance. I wouldn't think any of the magic classes would want to pick fighters since tinkers get balance also and would seem odd.

My goal of the post was given that you earn 50% devs for each level any class be it thief or tinker for special or any magic class for someone that is tinker,fighter or thief wouldn't ever really get huge in that area.

Someone made the comment that most would pick rogues and be a 1 man looting maching. It would be possible. But given that they would have to spend all of their devs to train either pick pockets and or steal to get to picklocks/ and whatever the prereq is for that skill is it would take to like prolly 20th level to even get to 50% pick lock. I didn't even try the math so if i am wrong i am wrong.

But anyways, the same would go for the magic class. Not sure what anyone would pick as a favorite. But i am sure it would be diverse. Lets just say they chose enchanter. Starting out they could prolly get to like 25-30% enchantment and then *5 exploding rune. It would take forever to level enchantment up to get another spell worth training and then train it up so that it gave good exp.

And if you wanted to put a limit on when you could start it, you say once the charecter is hiatusable. Some people get burnt out once they get to 30th over all and need a break and pick a different charecter to begin with. Maybe more people would stick with that charecter because they now can train into another side of CMS.

Just my thoughts.