Here is what I would like to see if it were to happen. (in no particular order)

Thief lvling system fixed. Either make poison lore's poisons worth using, or offer another viable way to get experience (stealing every 10 seconds gets a bit tedious and tends to lead to botting if the only option) You could significantly up pick locks xp, right now it is a joke especially given how expensive it is. Eliminate pick locks pre. it serves no purpose except as a pre. This would save the guild from wasting a lot of devs on useless skills, make it so every devs spent can actually be used for something. also, this part is just wishful thinking, but I would like to see the dance of daggers haste upped slightly- only slightly though-

If a static buffer is put in place, I would like to see it set to the max xp of the lowest xp earning guild. This way there is no super lvling guild, everyone has the same potential.

I'm all for the polymath guild- bring it on.

Fix the monks. I can't say I know enough about them to offer any real solution, but everyone I have known who has played one says they need to be fixed...

Would love to see din's area go in with the pwipe.

Lower the newbie level. We can be nice to new comers, but lets not coddle too much please.

some type of either combat or magic beefing for SM's. They don't get played for a reason. Right now there really isn't much of a reason to play an SM except to get banshee for people. Their blade spells are supposed to be an incentive, but since you can just get locks of them anyway, who cares? get the locks and play another guild. Maybe make it so SM's can stack an extra banshee/plasma when its a self cast temp spell. (this may be overpowering, just throwing ideas out there).

un-nerf fist of the justicar- it blows now. I had two pallies at 44 overall and stopped playing because they both could get their asses handed to them by a 20-20 fighter. They need SOMETHING to keep them alive.

I'd like to see elm's elementalist summon weapon spell put in.

possible beef of cBoK.

Sorry this is a lot of random and unthought out ideas.