First a few ideas that I agree with from other peoples postings:

1. Fix the monks. I can't say I know enough about them to offer any real solution, but everyone I have known who has played one says they need to be fixed...

2. Would love to see din's area go in with the pwipe.

3. *HIGHLY AGREE* Lower the newbie level. We can be nice to new comers, but lets not coddle too much please. (maybe reset it to the level it used to be? or just a tad higher)

4. Changing the names of the new tinker runes. (if you want help we can start a thread and start rambling off ideas).

5. Put back in buffers!

Some own ideas:

1. Would be nice if there was a benefit to crafting leather armor besides only being able to make a runable cloak and belt.. (i also heard that organic woods have a problem? not exactly sure ask llygoden)

2. I would like to see the hotsprings remain. It is an excellent gathering place for lowbies and the like and I have had some really great times just spell leveling and chatting with other people. Plus a healing rune or healing rune equivalent room item (that might offer less regeneration but more than none?) would be nice to help out starting off mages (since there wont be mana pets for awhile).

3. I would like to know why you cant clair a named pet or npc once youve seen its name after a reboot. Its quite annoying to try to teleport around the map and you find yourself unable to do so, especially when you know that the pet in question is there. (or maybe put back in random mob casting and not requiring you to name your pets? That was half the fun of an AM right there, at least for me.)

3. I would really like to see the old HM castles stay in. Maybe even swap them into mini-mob areas. It would keep a lot of the history alive, and honestly we need to remember where we come from :p.

4. I'm ok with the polymath guild as long as you have the ability to join it and not simply start off with it. I consider it a great newbie learning guild (like a tutorial) and might consider trying it out only if devs for non applicable skills/spells get reset once a specific real guild is joined.

5. -Insert Flame about the AM spell summoning here- Self removed Flameing to spare you the grief.

6. Fix the cold crits? (unless they have already been taken care of, I havent had much information about this)

7. Figure out what to do about the tinker weapon rune/enchanter spell situation. right now it seems like someone would be insane NOT to go with tinker runes instead of chants because 1. they use less wield on average and 2 there is no risk of fumble and destroying the piece. also a tinker can just sit in one spot and gain tons of xp, while an enchanter has to risk being warped, killed, and potentially losing their equipment, money, and leveling time due to DC.

8. Maybe keep the guild board postings? They offer A LOT of help to people that dont usually play that guild.

9. *MOST VITAL CHANGE* Overall I would just like to see a balance in terms of leveling to the guilds. One guild should not have the ease of just typing one command every 20 minutes to level when other guilds risk dieing on every cycle and not to mention casting 10 spells. Another part of this is the tinker/enchanter rune/spell difference. I brought this up in the rune/spell wield thread.

Random ideas/thoughts of varying importance. Hope it helps more than hurts :\ Sorry for the flaming if there is still some in the post. I tried cleaning it up myself to save face. Dam you insomnia.

Edited by mathias (12/12/07 03:57 AM)
Edit Reason: too tired to think straight