Pwipe! Ohh, I remember the days. Personally I agree with all the recent changes. They have been long over due; however, there are a couple of guilds that need fixing before a pwipe.

Monks are in desperate need of desting or fixing. I have never played them so making suggestions would be uneducated and arrogant. Kreen would be an excellent source of input though. He has played them for a long time.

Enchanters need some fixing before a pwipe. The enchanters skills are way over priced for the amount of spells they have and the requirements for making weapons. With the new tinker fix put in place and enchanters spell costs revamped much more gear would be made and floating around for players to use, battle each other with and loose. Player interaction would increase and people would complain less when killed or looted. At the moment it takes months for some less connected players to get gear made and virtually impossible for others. It is less about the fact that these items are rare as that they are horded by a few well connected players; which, has been a problem at Darke mud for years. I am not sure about the rest of you but I am sick of politics and I really don't care for dealing with a lot of aristocratic crap when I go mudding.

Thieves were in desperate need of fixing also but I am not sure where they stand since I have heard stealing has been put back in.

Remove Aether from all the protection lists. When I type protection I get all cathartic remembering sending people to hell with the Fatality crits. Makes me sad.

Any way good luck and Happy Holidays to everyone!