This is vaguely off-topic, but what are the advantages of a pwipe? I'm not aware of the discussion that's been going on so I'm just wondering. As of right now I'm not really looking forward to remaking my character, so I probably wouldn't return. Or play right now for that matter, with a pwipe looming somewhere in the future.

On a lighter note, I think one of the elements of this game that hasn't really been explored is group content. If there was a pwipe, there would be a lot of players around the same level, and though SW already said that it was unlikely for new areas to be coded, some low-mid level areas that required a party to get in and had mobs that were very powerful for their respective levels (to avoid wield/resist problems) would be an interesting way to encourage players to cooperate. My experience with other players in Darke have been either "Don't piss off anyone higher than you" , "You have something I want, lets trade", or "Lets pool our resources and buy an insanely expensive castle, and go trash someone else's". It would be refreshing to have the option of some interesting group content. It sounds like it would be a huge undertaking, and a pain in the ass to balance, but I think there's a definite niche to be explored with that kind of content.

Anywho, I'm done. Feel free to shoot me down now. ;\)