Nice summation, Harold.

Originally Posted By: Harold
To all of those who are against a pwipe currently: Would you be amicable to a pwipe AFTER a new rate of xp advancement has been established AND tested AND implemented along with any other major changes, just so they can be experienced for a while?

This is my position exactly. If a proper overhaul of guild balance is done, please, pwipe away and let's begin the healing.

But short of that, and short of current guilds being deprecated, I don't think there's a compelling reason for a pwipe. A pwipe IS a drastic step, I think. Even though I've cided large characters, it was by choice. Deleting the work of others forcibly can be necessary but should be regarded as a last resort, not a first resort for the sake of "shaking things up."

Right now, I don't think there's anything that warrants a pwipe. Enchanters/tinkers being removed and replaced (not an idea I favour, but that's a different topic) or xp rates changed on a large scale would be compelling, but right now at least, neither seems hugely likely.